Equipment Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Under general supervision, you will ensure that the yard is firing on all cylinders. This may include preventative maintenance on equipment, checking equipment, and helping other Associates as needed.
- Check, wash, repair, paint and store toilets, containers and other company materials.
- Use steam cleaner and/or pressure washer for cleaning assets (toilets, sinks, etc.) Keep wash pad area clean and organized.
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to Supervisor.
- Completely check and repair units before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Assist with the retrofitting of special or high-end units.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (toilets, sinks, etc.)
- Occasionally operate P&D/Service truck as needed.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level is usually loud
Loading some great jobs for you...