Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: Project Support Associate
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
Assist Project Manager by executing tasks that are critical to the completion of a packaging project. Works with other groups as well to provide accurate completion of tasks in a timely manner.
What will you do?
• Works with the Client and the internal project management team to finalize project specifications. This may include meetings either at Fisher Clinical Services or at the client's premises.
• Assists in setting up and maintaining study filing systems and maintains accurate records.
• Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for ensuring that all Fisher Clinical Services activities come together in a timely manner to meet the customer and study requirements.
• Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer.
• Use project planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
• Creates and/ or supports creation of operational documentation using internal systems. Create bill of materials in GPM and coordinate creation and review of billing packages.
• Monitors project activities and day to day business and establishes a customer approved job specification,
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
How will you get here?
• BS Degree in health-related field - preferred. A combination of education and 3-4 years pharmaceutical packaging experience will be considered.
• Mastery of skills required to read, understand, and adhere to the SOPs and policies of a GMP environment.
• Prefer in depth understanding of clinical trials.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
• Experience with project management systems (i.e. Salesforce, GPMS, TrackWise).
• Prefer Certification in Project Management by a recognized institution in project management
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...