Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
· Manages the development and implementation process of company's projects involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of new or existing internal/external programs and/or products. Plans and directs schedules and budgets. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement.
· Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget.
· Interfaces with internal and external customers on technical matters and project status.
· Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning and monitoring work of team members and providing guidance and leadership. Works on extremely complex projects (or multiple projects) spanning across business areas where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
· Able to impact beyond area of responsibility.
· Proven Ability to work in complex environment
· 10+ Years Project Management in large organizations
· 3+ years Business Healthcare experience (Insurer)
· Health Care Claims experience. 5+ years
· PMI Certification
Nice to have:
· Ability to represent Business Interests on IT Projects
· Descriptions beyond producing project artifacts
· Size of projects they were DIRECTLY responsible for
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...