PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Summary: Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! At Knife River, we take care of our team because we know it’s our people who make us successful. We are one of the 10 largest construction materials producers/contractors in the country, and we’re growing! We are adding people to our team every day — people who are committed to working safely and to delivering high-quality results for our customers.
Knife River has an immediate opening for a Plant Maintenance Technician at our Angell Quarry in Linnton, Oregon. We offer competitive wages with a full benefits package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Repair and maintenance of Ready Mix, Aggregate, and Asphalt plants around the Portland Metro area.
- Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes, behaviors.
- Maintenance, repairs consist of changing bearings, replacing head rolls and tail rolls, general fabrication skills.
- Must be able to work out of town when needed.
- Must be able to come in on emergency break downs with short notice.
- General clean up when needed to do a job. Minimum Qualifications: - Must have a safe positive attitude and the ability to work well with others and follow directions and have fun.
- A basic knowledge of plant operations, conveyor systems, plumbing and maintenance, etc.
- Must have good mechanical, troubleshooting skills.
- Welding/fabrication skills, equipment operation skills, general experience, MSHA certified & CDL are helpful.
- Must have valid driver’s license in good standing and/or ability to travel to various location when needed.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment testing.
Loading some great jobs for you...