Kids Supervisor (Seasonal)
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Kids Supervisor enforces and provides best-in-class engagement and play. The position manages and implements engaging safe, fun and entertaining activities and games for children between the ages of three months to 11 yearswithin the Academy/Child Center.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, acknowledges, and interacts with members and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Engages children in interactive activities that include storytelling, organized arts and crafts, singing, and games
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the toys, sports equipment, other children, and surroundings
- Maintains the systems binder and delegates cleaning checklist and staffing
- Promotes and sells Life Time Kids programs, products and services
- Must complete all required Kids On-Demand Learning Certifications before 1st day of work
- First Aid certification, Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Completion of all state or federal requirements prior to first day of work
- Experience working with children
- The ability to engage a group of children in an activity
- Customer service and strong communication skills
Loading some great jobs for you...