Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Under the direction of the Manager of Human Resources, provides generalist human resources support for the Corporate and Field exempt and non-exempt employee population. Responsibility areas include Employee Relations, Engagement, Onboarding, Performance Management, Training, HRIS, PTO Programs, and Compensation. Also responsible for company wide Human Resources Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation, Policies, and Compliance.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures. Update policies, procedures, and employee handbooks as required.
- Identify and resolve employee relations issues. Provide advice and coaching to management on HR related situations, while considering risk and limiting legal liability to the organization. Educate managers on, and mediate workplace conflict resolution.
- Conduct and document investigations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all compliance related filings (DOL, ERISA, ACA, OSHA, etc.), and the administration of Benefits Plans (Health and Welfare, 401K, etc.).
- Prepare paperwork, schedule and conduct New Hire Orientation. Facilitate smooth new hire onboarding, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze data. Make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate and/or provide compliance related training.
- Administer and monitor Workers Compensation claims and return to work authorizations.
- Conduct Benefits Open Enrollment.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and provide various monthly reports and dashboards for management, including KPIs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all employee records in compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Assist with the administration of the compensation program.
- Assist in talent acquisition processes.
- Coordinate employee performance reviews.
- Other miscellaneous assignments as requested by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related field, and five (5) years of human resources experience in a generalist role.
- PHR certification required.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment regulations and Human Resources practices and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Superior ability to influence, negotiate and interact with all levels of management. Strong listener.
- Displays high levels of trust and confidentiality and the ability to use discretion when communicating sensitive information. Critical ability to be objective and apply independent thinking skills when making decisions that allow for fair and equitable results while minimizing legal risk and liability.
- Excellent mediation/consultation and problem solving skills to identify the source of employee and management concerns, recognize, assess and minimize high-risk situations, and to determine when intervention is appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team. Must have excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce and the management team.
- Self-directed and motivated, resourceful, results driven, with high sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Loading some great jobs for you...