Joint Replacement Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing peoples lives and making healthcare better.
What You Will Do
- As a Joint Replacement Sales Rep, you work with a high degree of intensity and commitment to sell Stryker Joint Replacement products that meet our customers needs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Joint Replacement expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- You live your work, feeding off the extreme demands of Joint Replacement, not counting hours but rather lives impacted.
- A person who is energized by chaos, you organize your materials and sort possible solutions quickly during operating room consultations.
- You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises.
- Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors offerings, builds credibility with surgeons.
- They trust you to provide advice and training on products and tools used to save lives.
- As a Joint Replacement Sales Rep you love driving in the fast lane and live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What You Need
- BS/BA in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services , including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons and amp; hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Ability to participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside regular business hours, as required
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Companys policies and procedures
What We Offer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Loading some great jobs for you...