Loading some great jobs for you...
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provide daily support and assistance for the Market, Division or Regional President. Through constant communication, assist President with communication with both bank employees and outside customers and vendors, including both written and oral. Daily, gather and exchange needed information, to ensure projects remain on time and are completed. Maintain an organized filing system for bank contracts, event details, and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work closely with the Market/Regional / Divisional President to provide executive support. This duty is performed daily.
2. Assist senior officers. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
3. Set up meetings, conferences and conference calls. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Prepare and distribute memos/information to staff as needed; regarding projects and events. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
5. Maintain bank files for branches including but not limited to correspondence, contracts, audit reports, insurance. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
6. Review daily NSF reports, exception reports, and other statistical reports. This duty is performed as needed.
7. Assist with correspondence such as letters, memos, copies, faxes, overnight mail, etc. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
8. Assist with answering telephone and accepting or furnishing information. Finalize the call if possible. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
9. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
10. Review and document invoices prior to forwarding to Accounts Payable. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
11. Assist with preparation of loan packages. This duty is performed as needed.
12. Help with bank events. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
13. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 12 to 18 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Word Processing/Typing
Intermediate: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Other, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Contact Management, Database
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; frequently required to reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...