* Current state Registered Nurse Licensure.
* CPR certified
* ACLS certified
* Corporate Compliance
* Annual Fire/Safety Inservice attendance.
* Completes required competency testing/in-services, including annual skills lab.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
* Good knowledge of medical terminology
* PALS trained
* Venipuncture Skills.
* Ability to accurately monitor cardiac rhythms. Obtains 85% or higher on telemetry test.
* Graduate from accredited nursing school.
* Completion of hospital approved critical care course and/or comparable experience in critical care nursing and/or emergency room.
AGE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
* Demonstrates knowledge, skills and behaviors appropriate to the population(s) served, and based on specific criteria and/or age specific considerations, as follows:
* Exhibit communication skills necessary to interpret age specific response to situations.
* Ability to assess and interpret data specific to infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
* Ability to provide age specific treatments. (Infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.)
* Knowledge of growth and development.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...