Project manage the design and implementation of Research projects and initiatives.
Provide project management support for more complex business-critical Research projects, systems, tools and processes.
• Project manage, on behalf of RSO MVPs, the definition, design & implementation of less complex cross-Research projects and initiatives to address external client and internal stakeholders, product, business and process issues and requirements.
• Works independently as project manager with Research business owners and stakeholders and represents Research as the working business interface to STG and other Business Unit (BU) teams
• Specifies all project business requirements, designs processes and practices, and works with STG and other BU teams to ensure their full and proper implementation and rigorous testing and final project implementation
• Ensures effective communications and change management around each project with all levels of Research and other BUs on project/initiative plans, requirements and implementation progress.
• Manage smaller projects necessary to design and implement ongoing system enhancements in these key areas of responsibility, working with internal stakeholders, STG and other BUs as above.
• Provides efficient and effective project management support for development and maintenance of more complex projects and processes, in the form of design and production of system and process release work and documentation, FAQs, management of system metadata and user accounts.
• Successful and effective implementation of all projects on-time and on-budget with high quality outcomes, and continued efficient and effective maintenance of any resulting systems and processes, thereafter.
• Successful project team leadership & participation, effective communications, relationship building & collaborative working partnerships with senior Research management, all business stakeholders, STG & all other project team participants throughout project completion, resulting in being regarded as a respected & valued professional partner by all management & stakeholders.
• Timely identification & successful resolution of issues/problems within projects
• Project release work & all forms of project & process documentation are comprehensive, clear, current & timely
• Internal Contacts: Senior Gartner Research management, Research GVPs, TMs & analysts; RSO Senior Management, TMs & associates; Product, STG, EXP, Consulting & Sales management & teams
• External Contacts: Contacts in parallel & related roles within other organizations
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· 3-5 years business experience, with progressive responsibility, in an extremely fast paced work environment
• Excellent business operations, project management, analytical, needs requirement & organizational skills, quick learner, IT literacy, numeracy, initiative, problem solving, rigor & attention to detail.
• Excellent client service, communication & change management, collaboration, negotiation & influencing skills to manage diverse groups to reach successful outcomes
• Able to work independently, be a collaborative team player, with excellent time management & prioritization skills, able to manage a heavy workload, multiple tasks, competing priorities & tight deadlines, maintaining complete control over process at all times
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...