Employment Type: Full-Time
At Costa Vida, we put an emphasis on high energy and a commitment to exceptional guest service. Our philosophy is 'One burrito at a time', meaning that ever guest experience is made memorable.
Costa Vida is one of the fastest growing restaurants in the nation, and a key reason for our continued success is in hiring great people like you
Our team members are challenged, have fun, and take pride in preparing and serving Costa Vida's delicious food to our valued guests. Integrity is a core value and they know that in order to perform to the highest of standards, they need a clean and organized work area and great team work to succeed.
Team members have the opportunity to learn and work in varying roles providing a well-rounded experience. Team members can expect a high energy and fast paced environment.
Essential Functions of the Job
In addition to following Costa Vida's policies and procedures, other essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to:Guest Experience
- Greeting all guests and team mates with an upbeat and positive attitude. A friendly hello with a smile.
- Answering guest inquiries in a polite, accurate and friendly manner.
- Anticipating guests' needs when possible.
- Checking for satisfaction.
- Addressing any guest concerns in a prompt and professional manner. Feel empowered to help each guest have a positive, memorable Costa Vida experience
- Completing food preparation accurately and in a timely fashion, while still in accordance with Costa Vida standards.
- Monitoring food levels on the line and replenishing as customer volume demands.
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food.
- Consistently use the tools provided to you to be successful in food prep, cleaning stations, and other duties.
- Continuously seek improvement. Ask questions when you are unsure of how to do something better.
- Comply with all safety requirements. Report any issues that may seem unsafe to the appropriate manager.
- Maintain a regular and punctual schedule.
- The ability to cultivate positive working relationships with all teammates and the ability to demonstrate a willingness to assist team members when requested or a need arises.
- The ability to be learn new job duties quickly and assist where needed.
- The ability to communicate effectively by listening to guests needs and responding promptly.
- The ability to ensure compliance with Costa Vida appearance standards and to display a high energy and positive demeanor while working with guests and teammates.
- The ability to keep a guest centered focus, ensuring that each interaction is positive and fulfilling for our guests. Our main goal is to ensure they have an amazing experience so they return again and again.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing customer volume that may require new or varying pace and duties.
- The willingness to learn and demonstrate and understanding of the Costa Vida menu to be able to accurately describe each item to our guests when they inquire.
- The ability to read and follow instructions and guidelines for food prep, use of machinery such as dishwasher, and sanitary guidelines.
Employees must be 16 years of age or older.
Costa Vida is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...