Truck Driver- Reliable Home Time - Average $52,800 Annual Income
Compensation: $43,990.00 - $63,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Now Hiring Solo Drivers - Recent CDL Grads Welcome
$52,800 Average Annual Income - Up to .04 per Mile Safety Bonus - Reliable Home Time
When you work for CFI as an Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It s a lifestyle that does require you to be away from home, but in exchange, it gives you the freedom to explore the far reaches of our country while also making a great living.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Average Compensation: $52,800 / Year
- Up to .04 per Mile Safety Bonus
- HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra .03 per mile
- Practical mile pay
- Both Regional and OTR available
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Stop-off pay, Canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & non-customary work pay
- Northeast bonus, holiday bonus, HAZMAT bonus, & performance-based bonuses
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, class a driving, company driver solo, company driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, regional driver, tanker truck driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...