Employment Type: Full-Time
Our team members are talented, service oriented and intelligent, and many of them never even expected to have a career in the automotive industry.
When we ensure our customers are taken care of, we continue to grow, and as we continue to grow, the more opportunities become available.
With exceptional facilities, defined processes and empowering environments, you're sure to find a rewarding career with us at Cavender Auto Country Columbus.
- Family owned and operated
- Outstanding culture
- Work/Life balance is very important to us
- Paid Vacation
- Work as part of a team
- We believe in promoting from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Ongoing training and development
- Career Progression plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Involved in community
As Parts Assistant, you'll be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience.
You will be answering phones, picking up and delivering customers and parts, checking in/following up/checking out of service customers, and assisting parts customers.
- Assist selling parts
- Deliver parts as necessary
- Ensure proper customer service during service and parts transactions
- Become familiar with OEM service and parts processes
- Complete all OEM service and parts counter training
- Assist technicians with parts retrieval
- Assist Service customers during repair process
- Answer phones in a prompt, professional manner
- One year automotive parts department experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have great verbal and social skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a dealership preferred, but not necessary
- Reynolds & Reynolds operating experience preferred, but not necessary
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check prior to employment
Loading some great jobs for you...