Support accelerated field test endurance testing through the assembly, rework, repair and quality inspections of heavy equipment machines as well as documentation of test machine history. Provide feedback to engineering design and test teams during the prototype development and test processes.Role & Responsibility
• Perform repair, rework and/or maintenance of heavy equipment and/or components.
• Perform technical repairs and/or troubleshooting on several different product lines of heavy equipment.
• Heavy equipment fleet maintenance/repair.
• Perform duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations. Keep work area clean, orderly and follow 5S schedule.
• Utilize software to locate and transact parts from production, evaluate workload and flow parts through processes, communicate project progress, and track machine history.
• Interpret prints and assembly drawings to ensure parts and/or machines meet desired specifications.
• Assist with part coordination to aid in successful completion of projects.
• Provide feedback to design and/or manufacturing teams on opportunities to improve design or process.
• Execution of defined processes for quality
• Assist in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
• Utilize CAD software to view and interpret design intent.
• Study specifications and plan sequence of operations.
• Assist with installation of instrumentation for product testing
• Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management.
Associate’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge of heavy equipment hydraulic components, electrical controls, and system functionality.
Valid driver’s license required. Good verbal and written communication skills.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...