Senior Manager, Partner Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Public Sector Partner Strategy role is an integral part of the Public Sector Partner team and is in key position to help grow our cloud computing business and make an impact in an exciting, growing market. Would you like to be part of a new team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver our partner programs. There's never been a better time to join our growing partner programs team!
In this Sr Manager partner role, you will own the development of the strategy for the Public Sector partner team. From mission programs, to the development of incentive strategies, this role is a broad based role requiring a depth of understanding of AWS partnering, as well as public sector. You will work cross-functionally with AWS teams and partners around the world to support and accelerate growth of the AWS Public Sector partner community. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in the incredibly fast-growing AWS Public Sector team.
The ideal candidate is experienced with partner strategies, public sector, mission based programs, execution and is highly organized. You must have the ability and initiative to understand critical business needs, analyze issues, and collaborate with stakeholders to support the development of learning solutions. You must thrive in a fast paced environment.
Core Roles & Responsibilities
· Think Big to deeply understand partner needs, gaps, and opportunities.
· Develop data-driven narrative proposals for new initiatives, or evolving/retiring existing activation mechanisms.
· Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, AWS sales and partner teams, and AWS HQ teams around the world using different mediums
· Work with subject matter experts, development partners, and other stakeholders to develop internal content when needed that meets audience and program requirements in creative and engaging ways.
· Develop mission based approaches to help our customers and partners in big ways.
· 15-20% travel to include international locations
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years experience in government, non-profit, or education industry
· 12+ years of work experience with solid career progression in business development, program management, strategic planning or a related field that incorporates industry best practices in project and program management.
· Ability to provide creative practical solutions to problems
· Strong writing and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and develop written material for external stakeholders
· Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
· Demonstrated understanding of Cloud computing technology and a utility pricing model
· Understanding of partner/channel relationships and sales strategies
· Global public sector experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Loading some great jobs for you...