Accountemps is working with a fast-growing company to full-time a dedicated Financial Analyst. You will manage financial modeling on a range of financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans in this position. We will be depending on you to advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and prepare reports for management. You will join a dynamic team as a key business partner in areas including forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. This Financial Analyst role, which is a short-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity, is based in the Columbus, Georgia, area. We seek someone who has internal drive and strong potential for detail oriented growth and development.
What you get to do every day
- Monitor monthly and quarterly performance by comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources effectively
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Work with contacts in Accounting and Operations to support business plans
- Discover the root causes of internal and external facts that are influencing performance and outcomes
- Inspect performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Authenticate routine Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Produce and monitor forecasting reports
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly financial close process by working with Accounting
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Create effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and recommendation support
- Adaptable applicant skilled in dealing with large amounts of information and meeting expectations
- Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Go-to-market experience or experience
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Proficiency in Monthly Forecasts
- Accurately Forecast experience
- Foundational knowledge in SAP
- Financial Forecast experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...