Facebook Training Associate in Dublin, Ireland
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community’s experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook!
The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies.
This position will help the team develop and operationalize partner training programs regarding Facebook policies and procedures and track outcomes in connection with such programs.
Successful candidates will be passionate about operational excellence, analytically-driven, easily adaptable, and able to think creatively. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day support of our partners, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. This position is located in our Dublin Office.
• Develop, implement, and facilitate training programs that enable the growth and scaling goals of the organization
• Define key measurable objectives for training programs based on operational goals, develop the frameworks to measure the outcome of those programs, and use the data to improve their structure and delivery
• Perform analysis to identify training gaps, and develop effective and scalable solutions to address them
• Provide guidance and mentoring on best practices for training development and procedures
• Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with Policy, Legal, Operations, and Sales teams to solve policy implementation problems at scale
• Leverage data informed insights to drive operations improvements such as efficiency and accuracy
• Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation. Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional teams to understand needs and pain points related to tools support, solve workflow problems, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
• BA/BS degree with 2+ years professional experience
• 1-2+ year’s experience in the area of training design and delivery
• Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
• Experience working with global teams
• Experience in operations or working with outsourced vendors a plus